Price on Request:
Get Latest Price
|Material Of Construction|| Stainless Steel|
|Filter Area||0.28-9.6 m2|
|Cylinder Diameter||600-3500 mm|
|Filter Cake Height||150-600 mm|
|Working Pressure||0.1-0.3 Mpa|
|Nominal Volume||0.2-13 m3|
Agitated Nutsche Filter is a closed vessel designed to separate solid and liquid by filtration under pressure or vacuum.
- Designed and Manufactured to suit critical hygienic conditions of pharma and food industries.
- Detachable bottom is operated by hydraulic cylinders and held tightly with zero leakage. Offered in various materials of constructions, like stainless steel, carbon steel, rubber lined carbon steel and lead lined carbon steel.
- Offered in a wide range of filtration area capacities.
- Significant squeezing of filter cake is possible, there by resulting in considerably lower residual moisture in the cake, resulting in reduction in energy requirement for drying of filter cake by upto40% depending on cake characteristics.
- Method of operation is totally enclosed, neat and hygienic. These conditions are excellent for solvent recovery, handling of toxic and hazardous materials without human intervention. Enables easy, non-manual and automatic cake/solid discharge. Scraper blade is provided to scrap the material which may stay on shell.
- The unit is designed with minimum maintenances feature.
- Hallow shaft and Hallow Blade for thorough drying.
- Specially designed tank cleaning nozzle is provide for through cleaning of inside of filter body.
The movements of agitator are:
1. Clock wise rotation: For smoothing cake surface and compacting it during filtration.
2. Anticlock wise rotation: F or stirring near filter media to keep it clear of sedimentation, reslurring while washing and atomized discharging.
3. Upward movements: Operated by hydraulic cylinders at constant speed to assist mixing.
4. Down ward movement: Operated by hydraulic cylinders with variable speed to assist squeezing and discharge.